I’m TJ, a web developer from Limerick, Ireland 🇮🇪 and living in Waterford. I have BSc Hons in Multimedia Programming, and Design from Limerick Institute of Technology.
Previously, I’ve worked for ResourceKraft as a Designer/Developer, Maverick as the Lead Developer, and Emagine as a Web Developer and then Technical Lead. At the moment I’m a UI Developer at StitcherAds where I’m developing a component library and design system.
In my spare time I listen to music, read, try to figure out that bug that’s been haunting me, and waking at 4am with a solution from the fever dream that destroyed me.
You can find me at the links below:
Some folks on the internet think I don’t spout total nonsense. It’s news to me, but here’s some proof:
- Timber and Twig Reignited my Love for WordPress on CSS-Tricks
- Improving Client-Side Performance on CSS Weekly, Responsive Design Weekly, Vue.js Feed, and Pony Foo.
- “Do Not Track” featured on an Alligator.io newsletter
- Building my Site series on Craft Link List Newsletter
- "A Signal in the Static" featured on Craft Link List Newsletter
- DIY RSS Reader featured in a Codrops Collective
- Craft Plugin Search featured on CodePen Spark